DC3I IS FLEXIBLE AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, STRATEGIC, EFFECTIVE, RELEVANT AND ENGAGING!
Current Events in Counseling
• Learn the practical skills of Pastoral Counseling.
• Understand current law changes and how they affect the counseling profession and ministry.
• Understand ethics in business practice, ministry and counseling.
• Gain 100% more than the required minimum for Pastoral Counseling Certification from other schools.
Coaching for Transformation
• Learn the practical skills for Professional Coaching.
• Gain a clear understanding of the differences between coaching and counseling.
• Gain supervision and feedback from Instructional Staff.
• Obtain all of the needed hours and learning required to qualify for ICF certification.
Understand Discipleship from a New Testament View
• Learn to examine scripture to Gain the mind of Christ.
• Understand the state of the church today and what can be done to change it.
• Walk through Basic Christianity for a Christ centered life.
• Obtain a biblical worldview as you are educated on the state of the world and where its expressed in scripture.
• Membership Network is available as a support of continuing education for graduates.
• Gain referrals, business tips and more through our Membership Network upon graduation.
• Get insights from CEO and President, Dr. Ulanda Davis on Coaching, Counseling and Biblical issues.
• Gain the business "know-how" needed to be successful in business for years to come through the DC3I Membership Network of Coaches and Counselors.
ACCREDITED BY THE COACHING ACADEMY (CAI), THE ACCREDITED CHRISTIAN COACH TRAINING (ACCT) , AND THE 90 DAY RELATIONSHIP REPAIR & RECOVERY PROGRAM
SOME COACHING MATERIALS USED ARE APPROVED BY THE INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION (ICF)